Welcome to The Independent Writers Podcast! We made it to episode ONE! With each episode we hope to get better and better at this while podcasting thing.
For today, we are so excited to share our incredibly talented featured writers with you!
- “First Star” by Ryler Dustin
- Ryler Dustin’s poetry appears in places such as The Southern Review, Iron Horse, and Red Sky: Poetry on the Global Epidemic of Violence Against Women. He holds an MFA from the University of Houston and is a PhD candidate at the University of Nebraska—Lincoln. He has performed on the final stage of the Individual World Poetry Slam and his book, Heavy Lead Birdsong, is available from Write Bloody Publishing. You can contact him via his website, rylerdustin.com.
- “The Short History of Instant Noodles” by Hanny Kusumawati
- Hanny Kusumawati is based in Indonesia. She is a writer and managing editor of a user-generated content website on wellness and mindful living. She also facilitates workshops and trainings related to writing and creative content. She enjoys teaching, building communities, and producing meaningful content. You can discover more of Hanny’s work at her blog, Beradadisini.
- “Pickle” by Trent Lewin
- Trent Lewin is a Canadian writer who works on short and long fiction. He has been short-listed for writing competitions and is currently completing a novel. His work can be found at trentlewin.com.
Please submit your original work to TheIndependentWritersPodcast@gmail.com
to be featured on future episodes of our podcast!